4.04.2008

Spring Break. Again.

So one of the few benefits of this semester is that my schedule worked out to give me TWO Spring Breaks. It's been crazy busy at our house with camping preparations; we're leaving tonight for Salt Lake and bright and early tomorrow morning we'll be heading for my favorite place in the whole world: Moab. Red rock and blue sky and warm weather... This will be the first real vacation Isaac and I have taken alone, since our honeymoon doesn't even begin to count. I am beyond excited.

So I'm dropping off of the face of the earth at 6am tomorrow. No internet, of course, and probably not any phone, either. We're supposed to be back next Saturday, but there's always the chance we'll reconsider and never come back.

I had really hoped to have time to post pics from the AMAZING Holi Festival we went to last weekend, but all you lovely people will just have to wait.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Wasn't your honeymoon a cruise with all your in-laws? Although I'm sure they are awesome, I hope you got more time to yourselves in Moab.

Aimee said...

hi - just wondering how things are going now that you are back from spring break and gone again...

Aimee said...

Still missing you...