3.01.2008

Welcome

So I'm officially making my blogging debut. Come catch up on my life and make me feel loved.

For those of you who are new to blogging: you are highly encouraged to leave comments by clicking the comment link at the bottom of every post.

If you have a blog that I don't know about, please let me know so I can add it to my sidebar and keep up with your life, too!

5 comments:

Nathan Winder said...

Welcome... to the world of blogging. Don't forget to put a sitemeter on your site to see who's been checking out your blog.

Anonymous said...

You can't make a list of your loved ones and leave out your favorite sister-in-law. However, I'm not disciplined enough to do a personal blog, so good for you. I hope you keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog, but I do have a website: www.mwinder.com By the way, after you and Isaac have visited the little Logan library a couple times I wonder if you've left any books for other patrons!

Andrew Cardon said...

Hey Candalyn I like your blog it is very you. It made me laugh (mainly because it rings true for us as well) when you wrote about the things you wanted in your new apartment. Anyway hope you and Isaac are having fun.

Drew

The Downs Family said...

is it a prob that we have the same layout?